Our refund policy is 15 Days. Unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange after this period. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: 2460 South Santa Fe Ave. Suite B Vista CA United States 92084.
All International orders (including Canada) are subject to duties, customs, brokerage fees and value added taxes (VAT) in which PROTO SCOOTERS does not calculate at the time of your purchase. You (The Purchaser) are in fact the “Importer of Record” when you order products from PROTO SCOOTERS and therefore these charges MUST be paid, by you. It is the purchasers responsibility to verify the additional cost you may incur with the authorities of the country the order is being shipped from.
If you (The Importer) decide to refuse any shipments from www.protoscooters.com, you are responsible for the original shipping charges to you, any duties, taxes and/or customs charges that are incurred on the package (on both the original and return shipments), the cost of returning the package to PROTO SCOOTERS and a 25% Re-stocking Fee.
Our products are usually shipped within 24 hours during our regular business hours (M-F 8:30am – 5:00pm PST). All orders placed after 2:00pm on Friday will not be shipped until Monday. Your order will be shipped using the following carriers: USPS and FedEx . To return your product, you should mail your product to:2460 South Santa Fe Ave. Suite B, Vista CA United States 92084. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary. If you are shipping an item over $50, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Personal Identification Information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number and credit card information. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-Personal Identification Information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web Browser Cookies
How We Use Collected Information
PROTO Scooters collects and uses Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To personalize user experience We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To process transactions We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To administer a content, promotion, survey or other Site feature To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails The email address Users provide for order processing, will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
How We Protect Your Information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Your Acceptance of These Terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and our terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Last Updated: 5/9/2016